– Employees should use a proper step ladder and NEVER stand on a table, desk or chair.
– Employees must ensure they have proper safe electrical equipment (all plugs have grounds, extension cords are approved and not frayed).
– Proper electrical safety is implemented when in the use of electrical devices.
Be Aware Of:
– The safety of other workers. Remind them and help to be safe.
– Health & safety includes the building and fire code. Keep all materials (especially combustible) off the heating vents, do not hang things from ceiling, do not pile boxes to the point where they become unmanageable and dangerous to move, etc.
– Report unsafe situations to your manager or Human Resources Dept.