- Take all responsible precautions for the protection of the employees.
- Provide information and instruction for the protection of employees.
- Ensure all supervisors have working knowledge of the Act and Regulations
Directors, Managers and ELT:
- Ensure that employees comply with the Act and Regulations.
- Take all precautions reasonable in the circumstance for the protection of employees.
- The manager is responsible to ensure that an employee follows all safety procedure.
- Investigate all accidents and submit the online incident form to Heath and Safety within 24 hours. (enter link to forms)
- Ensure compliance of the Act and Regulations while working.
- Use or wear any equipment or safety devices as provided by the employer and follow all safety procedures as directed by your supervisors or training provided.
- Report to your manager/supervisor all safety defects in equipment, missing protective devices or hazards.
- Report to your supervisor any known violation of the Act and Regulations.
- Do not use unsafe equipment or work in such way that would endanger yourself or others.